Beaumaris Family Practice is an award-winning private General Practice with 15 doctors and 4 nurses dedicated to your Healthcare. We are fully owned and operated by our doctors and our ethos is to provide the highest quality patient care. We pride ourselves on comprehensive medicine and continuity through generations. We aim to work with you to tailor your needs as an individual. Basically…..we really care about your health!
We also believe in creating quality GP’s for tomorrow. We have always been a “teaching practice” providing ongoing post-graduate training and education to doctors within our practice. We are a fully accredited General Practice with APGAL and RACGP.
Beaumaris has a number of hospital grade treatment, procedure and immunisation rooms to ensure quality care whilst maintaining privacy. We have a team of 4 outstanding nurses maintaining high standards to prevent hospitalisation.
We are fortunate to have excellent free parking facilities directly outside the practice. We have a Western Diagnostic Pathology collection facility within the building and both a pharmacy and physiotherapy on our doorstep.
COVID PREPARATIONS AT BEAUMARIS FAMILY PRACTICE
In an effort to improve safety for both patients and staff we have thus far:
- Hepa air filter purifiers
- Air Quality monitors
- Perspex barriers at Reception
- Headsets and Webcams in all consulting rooms to enable better Telehealth
- Outside waiting room chairs and greater separation in the practice waiting area
- Telehealth consultations by both telephone and videoconferencing
- Carpark consultations
- Triaging by reception staff
- Mask wearing (PPE when required) within the practice
- More stringent practice surface cleaning
- Full vaccination of all staff
We will soon to be screening patients at the front door for:
- VACCINATION STATUS – We apologise but unvaccinated patients are 20 times more likely to spread the disease.
We hope that this does not create too much inconvenience but it has been deemed necessary for your protection.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL TO OUR STAFF
Monday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30am – 7.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Thur-Fri: 8.30am – 5pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 11.30am
Sunday/Public Hols: Closed
Beaumaris Family Practice
Address: 64 Constellation Dr, Ocean Reef WA 6027
Phone: (08) 9300 4599